Saturday, February 12, 2011

2-12-11 Class

My favorite thing today was learning how to take a "screen shot."  I've always wondered how people have these great pictures on their website, facebook page or handout.  I will be using this a lot.

Using the google docs presentation is so convenient.  It is great that you are able to access information from any computer.  I am starting to really like google aps!  This class is really helping me push through the anxiety of trying and using these online tools.  I may even be the expert in my admin group now.

Slide Share is a tool I will be using.  I may even be able to use the exact slide show posted or use it as a guide to make my own.  Regardless - helpful site.

Final Project?  I am struggling.  I could create a survey for my staff on grading practice, supports needed for technology or PLC's.  It would be a way to get information quickly.  A question that will come up... do the answers stay anonymous?   Is there a way to know or not to know how each person answered?  I know that some of our staff do not feel like they can answer surveys honestly, because they worry that "big brother" is watching.  Is there a way to show that it is anonymous?

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Survey Monkey for easy, free, and distributable surveys. The participants are kept anonymous and the reports you can print out are adequate.

    ReplyDelete